Pages

Four Months Already?!

I can't believe I've been kickboxing for four months already.  It doesn't seem like that long.  I am now going four times a week.  I know I'm going to start slowing down with the weight loss, but I'm still going as of now!!

Here's a pic of my daughter and I walking on the trail this weekend.

Last summer I tried walking the trail with her and Tristan, I ended up turning around because I just couldn't do it.  I was tired and sore and...... say it..... lazy.  I just wanted to sit down.  This time we walked the whole trail and I wasn't tired, sore or slowing down.  I am able to finally keep up with my kids.  That's the greatest accomplishment for me!  Ary looks at me and says "Mommy, your face keeps changing."  HA, she's cute. 


I know, totals, that's the only reason you're here! 

Weight - 174 pounds - down 40.... 40 pounds in four months, INSANE!! 
Waist - 40 inches - down 8 inches.... SERIOUSLY! 
Hips - 43 inches - down 9 inches
Thighs - 22.5 inches - down 3 inches 
Arms - 13 inches - down 3 inches


It took me ONE YEAR of going to planet fitness to lose this much weight, one stinking year.  I've lost 40 pounds in four months of kickboxing.  I don't think I would have ever believed it if I wasn't going through it myself.  


50 pounds, we're all celebrating, party at my house!


3 comments:

  1. That is really awesome! I hope to be able to do the classes and lose 20-25 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. Keep up the great work, sis! P.S. Is it me or is Ary really looking a lot like you in this pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah and Celeste! When I first saw the picture, I thought the same thing! I just wish I had her beautiful blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete