Pages

Off The Wagon

Stress, I HATE stress.  I'm sure everyone can agree that it sucks!  What do you do when you're stressed out?  Because I have been trying to be really good with my diet, yes, I said diet, so stress makes me shop.  I spend a little more money then I should.

Well, this week.... I fell off the wagon.  I have no idea what's wrong with me this week.  I've been doing nothing but craving AND eating junk food.  Usually in a week I lose about 1.5 to 2 pounds.  This week, I gained a pound.  I went to class four times this week, worked my tail off but still ended up gaining a pound.  I didn't step on the scale for TWO days because I knew I'd be mad at myself.

I think it all started when I took Ary out to eat.  We wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner.  I looked up online the nutritional information so I knew what I wanted to order before we got there.  Hour wait.  That's not going to work, it's already 7 o'clock.  I really try not to eat after 8, so we wouldn't be seated at a table until 8.  We ran over to Chili's, an hour wait there, too.  We ended up at Jake's Wayback Burgers.  I've never been there before and it wasn't as busy as everywhere else but I felt pressured to buy something quick.  I ended up with the Philly burger and Ary got the chicken Caesar   OH MY WORD, the grease from the sandwich and the fries was crazy!  I haven't had fast food since December.  I was only able to eat half the sandwich because it was making me feel sick, very heavy in my stomach.  After we finished there, we ended up going to Kiwi Yogurt.  I just keep adding it on, right?!  I'm not going to lie, the sea salt caramel is AMAZING!  Yep, this is where it all went down hill.  All the sugar and the fat that I had out of my system for months, it's back and continued all week.  Chick-fil-A, pizza, Cheez-its (kept eating them while working), chocolate chip bars, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

Now what?  I gained a pound, maybe two, even with going to class all week.  Should I put the scale away?  Should I get depressed and upset?  NO! 



Sometimes you fall off the wagon but you have to get back up.  There will always be set backs, which suck, but you cannot let that ruin the months that you have already worked so hard for.  Dig deep and get back on track.  As for me, I'm going to hit the trail today, try to clear the junk out of my system.  SO CLOSE TO 50 POUNDS!!


I'm knocked down now, but it's time to get back up and show that I can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment