Pages

Five Month Weigh-in......and STUCK!

Yes, I have been complaining for a good two or three weeks now.  I'd step on the scale and it would say 170.8.  Then it went up to 172.5...........BOO!  It's the snacking that kills me.  You know when you sit down and watch a movie or TV, all of a sudden you're in the mood to snack on something?  That's what happens to me when I sit down at the computer and work.  Why?  I have no idea.  It doesn't help that I can see the kitchen from where I'm sitting.  So last week I did a mini detox.  No junk, just good food.  It finally worked! I pushed past the 170 mark and moved the scale down to 169!  UNTIL North Carolina, yep, put a pound back on.  BUT I'm not going to talk about that just yet.

Through all of this back and forth stuff with the scale... yes, definitely my enemy this month... I've tried to stay positive.  I'm not going to lie, it definitely got me down.  I was ready to hit a wall yet.  I kept saying I knew I would but I wanted it to be closer to my goal mark than I am.  Then my sister sends a picture of me she found from last summer.  IT'S HORRIBLE, but just enough to put my mind in perspective.  I've already come so far... no reason to get depressed now.

Here's the horrible picture....



The only thing I can say is, how in the world did I not realize how big I was and why did I wait SO long to do something about it?!

Okay... I'm taking a picture of myself right now, 5 months after starting kickboxing...


Yeah, I turned sideways so you can kind of see a difference in the first picture.

Weight - 169 pounds - down 45 pounds
Waist - 38.5 inches - down 9.5 inches
Hips - 41.5 inches - down 10.5 inches - YAY! 
Thighs - 21.5 inches - down 4.5 inches
Arms - 12 inches - down 4 inches

I didn't hit my 50 pound yet and that's fine.  Look at the results I already have.  I have secret pictures that only Travis and I look at each month.  Maybe one day I will get enough courage up to post them.  HA!  You really should see the picture from right before I signed up.  It's WORSE than the one Celeste sent me.

Anyway, the good thing is ilovekickboxing.com is having a body transformation contest.  Hopefully this will motivate me to push past this slump and get me back on track.  Here's a link for the contest if anyone is interested!!

http://www.ilovekickboxing.com/blog/you-could-win-5000-introducing-our-45-day-body-transformation-contest/


1 comment:

  1. I hesitated to send that picture to you originally but now I'm happy that I did. You're looking fabulous, darling! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete